So I keep posting Sofia-isms, but when does Emmo have a turn?
Well, he just started saying "da-da-da!" He is so proud! He loves to play with his voice in all pitches and all volumes. He giggles and smiles and pounds on things. He rolls all over the place. He's sitting up really well - even taking baths with Sofia! He reaches for things in front of him and sits back up, and often gets onto one knee. Not crawling yet, but I bet it's coming pretty soon!
He's eating a lot of food these days, and seems to love it (of course he's nursing around the clock, too). His first foods were rice cereal and avocado. Then he tried banana, sweet potato, carrots, peas (yes, PEAS, Clark!), apples, and acorn squash. I make oatmeal and brown rice for him as well. So far he loves it all!
Well, he just started saying "da-da-da!" He is so proud! He loves to play with his voice in all pitches and all volumes. He giggles and smiles and pounds on things. He rolls all over the place. He's sitting up really well - even taking baths with Sofia! He reaches for things in front of him and sits back up, and often gets onto one knee. Not crawling yet, but I bet it's coming pretty soon!
He's eating a lot of food these days, and seems to love it (of course he's nursing around the clock, too). His first foods were rice cereal and avocado. Then he tried banana, sweet potato, carrots, peas (yes, PEAS, Clark!), apples, and acorn squash. I make oatmeal and brown rice for him as well. So far he loves it all!



No comments:
Post a Comment