Thursday, September 25, 2008

dreams tell all

I've had some really telling dreams lately - two of abandoning one of my children, and one of feeding on demand!

First, right after the economic crisis came about, I had a dream that something had happened, and there was a lot of chaos, and I had to say goodbye to Sofia, putting her on a plane to somewhere. I knew she'd be OK where she was going, but I couldn't go with her!

A few nights later I dreamt I took Sofia into the mall on an errand, leaving Emerson in the car!!

Oh, I awoke with such a feeling of guilt from both dreams!!

Last night I dreamt that the woman who owns Cafe Caliente, where I often go for coffee, was knocking on our door, and when she did, I had to have food ready for her, and it had to be the right food! She knocked over and over, and finally I tried to hide from her!

No comments: