Oh my, Palin continues to be an embarassment! I can't believe the latest interview, where the turkey is slaughtered right behind her, during the interview! Disgusting, tasteless. It should have been stopped!
This beats the interview upon her return to the Governor's office in Alaska, when she said that whomever leaked to the press that she didn't know that Africa was a continent and not a country was just "mean-spirited"! Please... it may be mean-spirited if it's on Jay Leno's "Jaywalking" segment, where average people on the street are asked about trivial knowledge. It is downright scary when someone contending to be Vice President doesn't know this!
For some reason, I like it when the people who lead this country who are SMARTER than me. Sarah Palin makes a better cheerleader than a politician on the world stage. Not to say that being a cheerleader is not influential. I am sure she will have an impact on the party politics, and we have yet to see what that will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment